When: Thursday, October 22 | 8pm EST
Instructor: Amy Galper
Join me for a monthly FREE hour of inspired conversation, brief aromatic meditation, essential oil poetry, and a few interesting facts about a couple of essential oils – all guided by the intention of creating community.
Why should you try and make it?
- You love aroma and how it makes you feel and think.
- You love essential oils, but you’re not sure how to use them
- You love essential oils and you use them all the time, but you are craving to share your aromatic experiences with other people.
- You want to meet me and check me out!!
- You have general questions about Essential Oils and Clean Beauty
- You love to make body care products at home
- You really want to become a Certified Aromatherapist but……(sigh) ….there are “buts” …..
A note from Amy, the Sesh Guide
Since our August “Seshes” were such a huge hit – 100s registered!! I am bringing it back!
What inspired the Aroma Sesh to begin with?
I really want to virtually meet you! Pre-COVID I hosted all sorts of events at my school in NYC, and I loved getting to meet people in person, answer questions and just be together. I’m hoping that these brief Aroma Sesh-es can offer a similar experience!
Now, more than ever, we need to keep connected, in community, to share, celebrate what we are grateful for… and continue to learn and grow together.